Ferri-Taylor Spring Crossing Upgrade Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0463-R 1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Ferri-Taylor Spring Crossing Upgrade Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0463-R 1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0463-R 1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ms. Selia Rose The project is limited to one (1) encroachment. Encroachment 1 is to improve drainage at a location where spring flow crosses a road. The culvert identified in the Notification as "DRC #7" will be removed, and the channel restored. The culvert identified as "DRC #8" will be replaced with a minimum 24-inch diameter, 40-foot long culvert. Work for this encroachment will include excavation, removal of the existing culverts, channel restoration, placement of one new properly sized culvert, back filling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-4830
- Other Location Info
- The project to be completed is located within the Eel River watershed, approximately 0.5 mile west of the City of Willits, County of Mendocino, State of California. The project is located in Section 24, T18N, R14W, Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian; in the Willits U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 , 15302, and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes improvement of drainage at a location where spring flow a road. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no known hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090442_Ferri-Taylor Spring PDF 551 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.