Yosemite RV Pedestrian Bridge (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0231-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Yosemite RV Pedestrian Bridge (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0231-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Equity Lifestyle
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0231-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Equity Lifestyle.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-8150
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at the Yosemite Lakes Thousand Trails RV Park, at 31383 Hardin Flat Road, Groveland, CA (APN: 0681-200-600 and 0681-205-100), within the South Fork of the Tuolumne River, just south of Highway 120, approximately 5 miles west of Yosemite National Park, Tuolumne County, California; Township 1 North, Range 18 East, Section 36, United States Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5 Minute Quad Maps Ascension Mountain, MDB&M; Latitude 37.81345, Longitude - 119.94611.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project replacement of structural components of a pedestrian bridge wall the new structure will be located on the same site and footprint as the structure components replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The Project will have no significant environmental impacts with implementation of the protective features contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0231-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090439 Yosemite RV Ped Bridge PDF 485 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.