Routine Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0308-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0308-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0308-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to City of Santa Rosa. The project includes vegetation management including limbing and trimming of tree branches, mowing of banks, and removal of fallen and dead trees as well as willows and cattails from the channel. They also include sediment management in and around bridges, culverts, storm drain outlets and diversion structures, as well as within the stream channel and bank. Activities also include minor bridge and road maintenance work, culvert repair, stormwater outfaII maintenance, and trash removal.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Santa Rosa
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Austin, Badger, Brush, Countryside, Ducker, Finley, Laurel, Lorandell, West Fork Paulin, Poppy, Sierra Park, Spring creeks, as well as at tributaries to these creeks, in the City of Santa Rosa, County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is maintenance of existing facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090426_Routine Maintenance Program PDF 301 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.