Routine Maintenance Agreement, Miner Road Culvert at Lauterwasser Creek (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0098-R3).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance Agreement, Miner Road Culvert at Lauterwasser Creek (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0098-R3).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0098-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Applicant, City of Orinda, as represented by Larry Theis. Routine maintenance project activities authorized by this Agreement are limited to annual sediment removal from the concrete box culvert and temporary water diversion to facilitate sediment removal. During low flow conditions in the summer months the creek will be diverted to one side of the culvert to create a work site using sandbags, gravel bags, or masonry block units with plastic or visqueen. If enough creek flow exists when creek is diverted temporary diversion pipes may be used. When one side of the culvert is diverted the sediment will be vacuumed with hoses connected to a vactor truck parked along the roadside.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (209) 234-3447
- 37°53'26.35"N 122°11'39.10"W
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the Lauterwasser Creek and Miner Road crossing within the City of Orinda, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of maintenance of an existing public structure with no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090425_Routine Maintenance Agreement PDF 326 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.