PG&E Moss Landing - Metcalf Uvas Road Crossing 2-3 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0129-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- PG&E Moss Landing - Metcalf Uvas Road Crossing 2-3 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0129-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0129-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Pacific Gas & Electric Company. The Project includes culvert replacement and rip rap placement at two road crossings. At Crossing 2 the Project work includes removal of the existing 18-inch culvert with a 18-inch corrugated metal culvert and placement of approximately 10 cubic yards of rip rap. At Crossing 3 the Project work includes removal of the existing 24-inch culvert with a 30-inch culvert and placement of approximately 9 cubic yards of rip rap. There will be 2 anti-seepage poured concrete collars around each culvert. There will be 3-inch angular rock added to the road surface.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 944-5534
- 37°02'45.63"N 121°40'3.02"W
- Santa Clara
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on an unnamed road accessed by Uvas Road in Morgan Hill, Santa Clara County, California, 95037. 37°02'51.11" N latitude and 121 °40'09.68 W longitude for Crossing 3 (NAO 83 or WGS 84).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type -Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes repair of a private structure involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090424_PG&E Moss Landing Metcalf PDF 329 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.