7196 Saroni Drive (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-2018-0164-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- 7196 Saroni Drive (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-2018-0164-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0164-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Jansen Lum. The project is limited to installation of an approximately 38 linear feet of retaining wall and 85 linear feet (16.3 cy of 12-24 inch rock; 7.9 cy of crushed gravel-cobble sized bedding material) of rip rap to stabilize the creek bank and prevent further erosion.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 644-2812
- Cross Streets
- 7196 Saroni Drive, Oakland, Alameda County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class (3); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15303)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Building of a new small retaining wall and minor bank stabilization.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090417_7196 Saroni Road PDF 272 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.