Cordova-Kiefer 69 kV Line Mitigation, UD058323 Pole Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0154-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cordova-Kiefer 69 kV Line Mitigation, UD058323 Pole Replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0154-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0154-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, as represented by Ammon Rice.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- 38.497117°'"N 121.198389°'"W
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located the Deer Creek Overflow, in the County of Sacramento, State of California; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Sloughhouse, 12713 Jackson Highway, Sloughhouse, CA, 95683.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15304)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor alteration that replaces a single pole on the site near the existing footprint. It will not include the removal of any trees or impact to sensitive species.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090415_1600-2019-0154 Final Cordova-Kiefer 69 PDF 296 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.