PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution HPR Replacement #31245971 (Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-020-02)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution HPR Replacement #31245971 (Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-020-02)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Incidental Take Permit number 2081-2018-020-02, pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 2081, subdivisions (b) and (c), and California Code of Regulations, Title 14, section 783.0 et seq to Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), as represented by Jaime Hoffman. See NOE for Full Details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
- The PG&E Burson Road Gas Distribution Project (Project) is located at three separate locations within the County of Calaveras. Location 1 is located at 5757 Carol Lane; approximately 2.5 miles west of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.173449°, -120.872377°. Location 2 is located at 2222 Quail Oaks Road; approximately 2 miles west of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.178947°, -120.867468°. Location 3 is located at 1842 North Ranchero Road; approximately 2 miles east of Valley Springs; at approximately 38.192034 °, -120. 792095°.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- title 14, sections 15269 (b) and ( c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criteria for a statutory exemption pursuant to California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections 15269 (b) and ( c) because it consists of emergency repairs to privately owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to public health, safety, and welfare; and because it consists of actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019090223 PDF 1287 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.