Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0476-R1 for THP 1-18-00117 MEN "Upper Sherwood."
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0476-R1 for THP 1-18-00117 MEN "Upper Sherwood."
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement to install, replace and maintain Class II and Class III watercourse crossings.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1789
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 14 miles northeast of Fort Bragg in Mendocino County, Named and un-named tributaries of the Noyo River and Ten Mile River. The project is located in Section(s) 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18 Township 19N, Range 15W; Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Sherwood Peak, Northspur and U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle(s).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration or THP/NTMP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the Eureka CDFW office located at 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019090007 PDF 1521 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.