Relinquishments No. 84396 and 85776
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Relinquishments No. 84396 and 85776
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to relinquish property to the County of Madera. Relinquishment 85776: Cobb Ranch Blvd (old highway alignment) northwards; a parcel between the Blvd and San Joaquin R. by the interchange; and Business Rte 41 on west side of freeway from near Ave 10 to where road alignment curves northwest.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
855 M Street Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 445-6369
- Other Location Info
- Relinquishment 84396: portion of old San Joaquin R. Bridge and ROW in river from the county line on old Highway 41 (Cobb Ranch Blvd.) Relinquishment 85776, which has 3 parts, is described below.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Common Sense, 14 CCR 15061 [b]
- Reasons for Exemption
- The action of relinquishing property from one government entity to another would not have any environmental impact. An Initial Site Assessment prepared for the relinquishment concluded that the property is free of hazardous waste.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.