Pipelines L-301A, L-301G, and L-301H Operation and Maintenance Incidental Take Permit No. 2081 2018-080-04 Amendment 1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Pipelines L-301A, L-301G, and L-301H Operation and Maintenance Incidental Take Permit No. 2081 2018-080-04 Amendment 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife previously issued Incidental Take Permit No. 2081 2018-080-04, pursuant to Section 2081 subdivision (b) of the Fish and Game Code (see Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, § 783.2) to Pacific Gas and Electric Company to incidentally take California tiger salamander (Ambystoma californiense) which is listed as threatened under the California Endangered Species Act (CESA; Fish & G Code 2050 et seq.; see Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, § 670.5, subd. (b)(3)(G). The Amendment extends the ITP’s expiration date to December 31, 2026, deletes work activities associated with L 301G RMSCC15-301G Locations A and B, adds the L-301G Reducer Replacement, adds L-301G Anomaly Dig work activities, increases impact acreage to 9.44 acres, increases the credit purchase requirement by an additional 7.2 credits to a total of 9.44 credits, corrects CDFW contact information, and updates figures associated with the ITP. The Amendment adds no above ground facilities and the length of work along the pipeline associated with the entire Pipelines L-301A, L-301G, and L-301H Operation and Maintenance Project is expected to be 3,326 feet or 0.63 mile.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 274
- San Benito
- Other Location Info
- The Amendment adds the work area for the L-301G Reducer Replacement (I-189D) approximately 2.15 miles northwest of the City of San Juan Bautista, located between State Route 156 and Rocks Road and up to a total of six anomaly digs along the L-301G pipeline. These locations will be determined by the In-Line Inspection (ILI) technology tool run that will assess 24.7 miles of L-301G between Permittee’s Moss Landing Station on Dolan Road in Moss Landing, and Permittee’s Hollister Station on Santa Ana Road in Hollister.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- California Code of Regulations, Title 14, section 15282, subdivision (k); Public Resources Code Sec. 21080.21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval of this Project is subject to California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 18 Statutory Exemption section 15282 (k) “The installation of new pipeline or maintenance, repair, restoration, removal, or demolition of an existing pipeline as set forth in section 21080.21 of the Public Resources Code, as long as the project does not exceed one mile in length”; as well as Pub. Resources Code, section 21080.21, “This division does not apply to any project of less than one mile in length within a public street or highway or any other public right-of-way for the installation of a new pipeline or the maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, removal, or demolition of an existing pipeline.” “Pipeline” includes subsurface facilities but does not include any surface facility related to the operation of the underground facility.” (Pub. Resources Code, §21080.21). This Project involves excavations to inspect, maintain, and upgrade is transmission infrastructure. The Amendment adds no above ground facilities, and the length of work along the pipeline associated with the entire Pipelines L-301A, L-301G, and L-301H Operation and Maintenance Project is expected to be 3,326 feet or 0.63 mile.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019088126_NOE_2081-2018-080-04_Amend1 PDF 240 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.