Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Repair the road at the Hatton Canyon Park Property to address drainage and erosion problems.
Work will :
- Trim back the vegetation along the roadway;
- Grade the existing roadway to fill holes and remove ruts ;
- Use imported fill materials to further fill any remaining holes in the roadway ;
- Clean out existing inside drain channels and line with a 6 " layer of 2" diameter rock to convey concentrated surface runoff as well as prevent further erosion;
- Excavate to install rolling dips; and
- Place an 8 " layer of¾" aggregate base rock, compacted to 6", to stabilize the road surface and prevent erosion for a ll -weather access.
Project consists of the repair , maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels and the minor public or private alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees .