1L140: Peddler Hill Building Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1L140: Peddler Hill Building Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes repairing the Milts Place Sand House (SH) at PM 60.1 and the Peddler Hill Maintenance Station Equipment Building (EP) at PM 54.0 on SR- 88 in Amador County. The work at the SH includes replacing metal roof purlins and siding, repairing a damaged concrete wall, installing a new side door, and repairing the existing roll-up, metal door. The work at the EB includes replacing metal siding, installing insulated wall panels, and installing two steel door assemblies. The purpose of this project is to immediatly repair the failing sections of the two maintenance buildings. The project is needed to ensure proper storage of Caltrans materials and equipment, and to ensure the safety of those entering the structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the Milts Place Sand House (SH) at post mile (PM) 60.1 and the Peddler Hill Maintenance Station Equipment Building at PM 54.0 on State Route (SR) 88 within Amador County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019088032 PDF 2175 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.