The project is located approximately approximately 15 miles south of Ferndale in Humboldt County on unnamed tributaries to West Side Creek, Bear River. The project is located in Sections 13, 24, TlN, R02W; Humboldt Base and Meridian, in the Capetown and Taylor Peak, U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangles.
Notice of Determination
Department of Fish and Wildlife
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
The final EIR, Negative Declaration or THP/NTMP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the Eureka CDFW office located at 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA