Private Dock (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0150-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Private Dock (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0150-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Randy Harris
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0150-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Randy Harris. The project is limited to the installation of a 4'x4' concrete landing and a gangway leading to a 4'x25' floating dock anchored to two (2) 4" spud pipes resting on the lakebed. Project activities will entail the construction of the concrete landing and stairs leading to the floating dock.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4035
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Lake Tulloch, in the County of Calaveras, State of California; Latitude 37.90608, Longitude -120.58784; 147 Eagle Point Court, Copperopolis, CA 95228.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class ( 4 ); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section ( 15304) Minor Alterations to Land
- Reasons for Exemption
- The private dock project consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2019-0150 Final PDF 293 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.