Modify Intersection at Eastbound SR-78 Exit Ramp, EA 3A264
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Modify Intersection at Eastbound SR-78 Exit Ramp, EA 3A264
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Description
- The project proposes to modify the intersection of the eastbound SR-78 exit ramp to southbound El Camino Real in Oceanside. Improvements to consist of removal of the existing raised island, and removal and replacement of existing traffic signal pole and signal heads, concrete curb, gutter, and sidewalk .
- Contact Information
State of California Department of Transportation-District 11 San
4050 Taylor St MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-6763
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- At SR-78 [PM 1.313] in the City of Oceanside, in San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.