Grace Lake Dam Repair Project, WDID No. 5A45CR00574, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Grace Lake Dam Repair Project, WDID No. 5A45CR00574, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Jeremy Laurin Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to repair damage to Grace Lake Dam due to animal intrusion and wear over time, as well as to install exclusion measures to the water side of the dam.
- Contact Information
California Regional Water Quality Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 223-9538
- Other Location Info
- Section 4, Township 30 North, Range 1 East, MDB&M. Latitude: 40.483669° and Longitude: -121.863875° The project site is located at the Grace Lake Dam in Shasta County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Central Valley Water Board has determined that the Project is categorically exempt from review under CEQA pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities. Class 1 consists of operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.