Girder and Bridge Rail Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 7 (Los Angeles) (California Department of Transportation, District 7)
- Document Title
- Girder and Bridge Rail Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to replace a girder on the Central Avenue OC (Bridge No. 52-0270).
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
100 S. Main St., Suite 100, MS 16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 897-3616
- Other Location Info
- US-101 in Ventura County. Postmile 17.75.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project improves the operation of the existing public transportation facility and is within the State's right-of-way.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019080205 PDF 746 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.