1 K420: Merced & Stanislaus SR-165 Overlay
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1 K420: Merced & Stanislaus SR-165 Overlay
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a Highway Maintenance project to resurface a continuous section of State Route (SR) 165 in Merced County from post mile 30.3 to 36.7, and in Stanislaus County from post mile 0.0 to 1.6. The scope of work includes 0.10-foot Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt (RHMA) Type G overlay, dig-outs of failing sections, shoulder backing, and replacement of thermoplastic striping. All work will occur within existing Caltrans right of way. The project includes state and federal funding. The purpose of this project is to repair areas of failing and/or damaged pavement. The project is needed to prevent further deterioration and extend the service life of SR-165.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Merced Stanislaus
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along a continuous section of State Route (SR) 165 in Merced County from post mile 30.3 to 36.7 to Stanislaus County from post mile 0.0 to 1.6.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019080188 PDF 2280 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.