State Route 132 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- State Route 132 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to improve the accessibility of pedestrian facilities and to bring existing pedestrian facilities in.compliance with current ADA standards.
- Contact Information
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 932-2358
- Other Location Info
- On State Route 132 in the city of Waterford, in Stanislaus County. The project starts at South Reinway Avenue and ends on F Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is not anticipated to affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic routes, or any other environmentally sensitive sources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019078116 PDF 1510 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.