State Route 94/State Route 125 Pavement Rehabilitation (42380)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11
- Document Title
- State Route 94/State Route 125 Pavement Rehabilitation (42380)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to extend the service life of the PCC and AC pavement in both northbound and southbound directions; shoulders; exit/entrance ramps; gores and all connectors by grinding or replacing slabs while coldplaning; upgrade ADA curb ramps and upgrade MBGR and drainage work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation - District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3106
- Imperial Beach La Mesa San Diego Santee
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- In the Cities of La Mesa and Santee, County of San Diego, on State Routes 94/125 on 94 at post miles R9.8/R10.6 and on SR-125 at post miles 12.9/22.3.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans' right of way and consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.