PP19161 Big Beau Solar, LLC/EDF Renewables Development, Inc. Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0086-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Kern County
- Document Title
- PP19161 Big Beau Solar, LLC/EDF Renewables Development, Inc. Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0086-R4)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0086-R4, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, EDF Renewables Inc. The Project includes activities related to the construction of seventeen vehicle road crossings over streams and one solar panel intersection area within a stream.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4593
EDF Renewables Inc.
- Other Information
- The Project is located within a 2,285-acre development area, approximately 12 miles south of State Route 58 and approximately 9 miles west of State Route 14, in the Antelope Valley of southeastern Kern County, California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Annee Ferranti for Julie A. Vance
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020-0086_NOD_SCH 2019071059 PDF 233 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.