State Route 41/49 pedestrian upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- State Route 41/49 pedestrian upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- Replace existing pedestrian push buttons and signal heads for ADA compliance.
- Other Location Info
- State Route 41 at post mile 35.45 (at the intersection of SR41 and SR49)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing facilities not expanding on existing uses.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.