SLATE CREEK ROUTINE MAINTENANCE PROJECT (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0212-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- SLATE CREEK ROUTINE MAINTENANCE PROJECT (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0212-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- SLATE CREEK HYDRO COMPANY, LLC
- Present Land Use
- Hydroelectric Generation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0212-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to SLATE CREEK HYDRO COMPANY, LLC. The project is limited to routine maintenance activities at the Slate Creek Hydroelectric Facility. Routine maintenance activities are defined as those activities periodically scheduled and implemented as necessary to maintain the structural and functional integrity of the facility for which a notification of streambed alteration (Form FG 2023) would otherwise be required. Such routine maintenance activities are further described in Exhibit A – Covered Activities but in general include activities associated with maintaining, in an as-built condition, the free flowing passage of water through existing structures and maintaining the structural and functional integrity of facility, existing roads, paths, stream crossings, and bank revetment sites, as well as maintaining access to those features.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- 40.98111N°'"N 122.502222W°'"W
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Slate Creek, in the County of Shasta, State of California; Latitude 40.98111N, Longitude 122.502222W; Slate Creek Road, 1.5 miles west on Lamoine Rd. Lakehead, CA 96051.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, and minor alteration of existing private hydroelectric structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, and topographical features involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of CDFW’s determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2018-0212-R1_SHA_Slate Creek Hydro_RMA_NOE PDF 106 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.