Culvert Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0106-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Culvert Rehabilitation Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0106-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Stream bed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0106-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to California Department of Transportation The project is limited to the rehabilitation of six different culverts, at various locations on State Route 78 (SR-78), from Post Mile 72.09 to Post Mile 73.8. Work areas will be approximately 1,600 square feet on each side of the highway. Each of the culverts will involve the replacement of the existing pipe, repair of eroded slopes, installation of a flared end, and the placement of Rock Slope Protection (RSP) to prevent future erosion.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd, #C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 484-0167
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at six unnamed tributaries to the Colorado River, in the County of Imperial, State of California; Latitude 33.33634 °, Longitude -114. 72399°, Latitude 33.33415°, Longitude - 114. 72425°, Latitude 33.32592°, Longitude -114. 72885°, Latitude 33.32246°, Longitude -114. 73233°, Latitude 33.314947°, Longitude -144.735016°, and Latitude 33.31452°, Longitude -114.73537° or Sections 2, 11, & 15 Township 10 South, Range 21 East, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Cibola, Meridian San Bernardino.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the repair of existing culverts associated with public roadways involving no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070623 PDF 478 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.