Mark West Creek Restoration (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0040-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Mark West Creek Restoration (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0040-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Stream bed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0040-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The project is limited to the restoration of riparian habitat at the above referenced locations to off-set impacts from Pacific Gas and Electric Company's vegetation removal activities. This will include planting over 603 trees and shrubs at the above referenced locations and over 1,005 additional trees and shrubs.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2092
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Other Location Info
- The project is at the three locations below in the County of Sonoma, State of California. The nearest cross streets for each location are River Road and Slusser Road. Locations 1 and 2 are located at Mark West Creek and Woolsey Creek, latitudes and longitudes 38.483065, - 122.829693 and 38.483310, -122.826995, respectively. The address is 3351 Slusser Road and the Assessor Parcel Number is 057-070-050. Location 3 is located at an unnamed agricultural pond, latitude 38.483802 and longitude -122.821892. The address is 4105 River Road and the Assessor Parcel Number is 057-061-016.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under CEQA because it meets the criteria for a small habitat restoration project. The project will not exceed five acres in size. Endangered, rare, or threatened species will not be significantly adversely affected by the project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070619 PDF 622 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.