AMENDMENT OF LEASE AND REVISON OF RENT - PRC 4465.2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- AMENDMENT OF LEASE AND REVISON OF RENT - PRC 4465.2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison Company
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 4465.2, a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use, effective June 28, 2019, to replace the existing 12kV power line with new 12kV overhead distribution lines and add 12 new wood poles within the existing right-of-way; reduce the Lease Premises from a 0.92-acre parcel to a 0.474-acre parcel.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- 0.97-acre parcel, more or less, of State-owned school land within a portion of Section 36, Township 6 South, Range 5 West, SBM, near Elsinore Peak, Riverside County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorize the amendment of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070610 PDF 529 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.