RESCISSION OF APPROVAL AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE- RIGHT-OF-WAY USE - PRC 9524.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- RESCISSION OF APPROVAL AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE- RIGHT-OF-WAY USE - PRC 9524.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use beginning February 1, 2019, for a term of 25 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing overhead transmission line; and for the installation, use, and maintenance of a fiber-optic cable.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land crossing the San Joaquin River, near Fresno, Fresno and Madera counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 25-year General Lease - Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070600 PDF 546 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.