AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9177.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9177.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California-American Water Company
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use, effective June 28, 2019, to modify the Land Use or Purpose, Lease Special Provisions and extend the lease term to December 16, 2022.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in the Pacific Ocean, Monterey Bay, near Marina, Monterey County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070592 PDF 502 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.