AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9033.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9033.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Sacramento Valley Conservancy
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 9033.1, a General Lease, effective June 28, 2019, to modify the provisions in Lease Section 1, Basic Provisions, Land Use, and Purpose; to modify the provisions in Lease Section 1, Existing Improvements, with Further Improvements, consistent with the Camp Pollock Site Improvement Plan.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land located near the American River, Assessor's Parcel Numbers 274-0120-007 and 274-0120- 009, city of Sacramento, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment of Lease - General Lease for the above-mentioned structure(s) will only cause a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070586 PDF 547 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.