GENERAL LEASE- RECREATIONAL USE-W 27234
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- GENERAL LEASE- RECREATIONAL USE-W 27234
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Kennedy White and Jeanette Rae White
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning June 28, 2019, for a term of 10 years, for the removal of an existing pier, and the construction, use and maintenance of a new pier head.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Donner Lake, adjacent to 14926 South Shore Drive, near Truckee, Nevada County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 2905, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070577 PDF 538 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.