Milpitas Wash Rock Slope Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0021-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Milpitas Wash Rock Slope Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0021-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0021-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the California Department of Transportation. The Project is limited to installation of filter fabric and the replacement of the existing rock slope protection (rip-rap) with larger diameter rip-rap.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Boulevard, Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 200-9418
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at Milpitas Wash, tributary to the Colorado River, between Post Miles (PM) 68.2 and 68.5 on Highway 78, in the County of Imperial, State of California; Latitude 33.282° N, Longitude 114.780° W. Township 11 South, Range 20 East, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Cibola, San Bernardino Meridian.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it involves the restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070408 PDF 271 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.