1-19-00025 SCR "Peale"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- 1-19-00025 SCR "Peale"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Daniel Falk, RPF, acting on behalf of the owner, Richardson Ranch, LLC.
- Document Description
- The project is located the within the Castlerock Falls Planning Watershed, approximately 5 miles north of the town of Boulder Creek on the east side of Highway 9, in Santa Cruz County. The project is limited to placement of a temporary Spittler (modified Humboldt) at crossing X 1 with addition of a second waterbar to drain water upslope across the road; redirect and straighten the split in an unnamed Class III watercourse above the skid trail between M2 and L2 to drain in a single flow across the road at new map point X9 to stable ground instead of a portion flowing into the inside ditch, and disconnect the inside drainage at the skid trail; and place a temporary Spittler at X3 with an option to use logs or straw. The California Department of Fish ana"Wildlife is executing Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2018-0394-R3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project.
- Contact Information
Jeanne Wetzel Chinn
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2793
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CALFIRE, 135 Ridgway Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019070351 PDF 653 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.