The project is limited to the installation of a 62-foot steel bridge crossing at an existing ford crossing on South Fork Bear Creek; and will include channel dewatering via temporary stream diversion to isolate the work area from the live stream if flows are present at the time of work.
The project is located on South Fork Bear Creek, tributary to Bear Creek (tributary to the Sacramento River) in the Lower South Fork Bear Creek planning watershed (5507.220102), in the County of Shasta, State of California; USGS 7.5 minute quadrangle, Inwood 1983.
Notice of Determination
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency fort is project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA