The project involves the construction of an accessory structure (patio), which qualifies as a Class 3 Categorical Exemption pursuant to Section 15303 (e) of the
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- The project involves the construction of an accessory structure (patio), which qualifies as a Class 3 Categorical Exemption pursuant to Section 15303 (e) of the
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0111-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Southern California Edison. The project is limited to the removal and replacement of one existing wood distribution pole (Pole 9590CWT) at the location described above. Personnel, vehicles, and equipment will access the site by traveling approximately 360 feet through San Gorgonio River from Westward Avenue. Project implementation will result in disturbance to 0.045 acre of Fish and Game Code section 1602 resources.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 fnland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 945-3484
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within San Gorgonio River, tributary to Salton Sea, approximately 300 feet south of Pipeline Road and 360 feet east of Westward Avenue, southwest of the town of Cabazon, in the County of Riverside, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is located on an existing distribution line right-of-way and involves maintenance of the existing facility, specifically, the replacement of an existing distribution pole.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070245 PDF 631 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.