Extension of the Agreement for Routine Maintenance for Inyo and Mono Counties
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife, Region 6 (Ontario) (Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Extension of the Agreement for Routine Maintenance for Inyo and Mono Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is extending Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2007 -0111 -R6, pursuant to Section 1605 of the Fish and Game Code with the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP), represented by Mr. Clarence Martin, 300 Mandich Street, Bishop, CA 93514 (Permittee). The Agreement includes LADWP's routine maintenance of tributaries to the Owens River and Mono Lake and associated facilities in Inyo and Mono Counties, including the removal of debris, replacement of facilities, vegetation trimming and mowing, and sediment removal. This extension will expire on July 15, 2019. Access to work areas will occur along the existing roadways. Equipment staging and maintenance areas will be located on existing paved areas; nesting bird surveys will be implemented prior to any vegetation disturbance; any en-trained fish will be returned to the mainstem stream following the end of spreading activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Boulevard, Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-1129
- Inyo Mono
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on tributaries to the Owens River and Mono Lake in Inyo and Mono Counties. Specific locations are located along existing water diversions and are listed in Attachment A of the Notification package.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 14, §15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 4, §15304, Minor Alterations to Land- the Project will result in minimal impacts to the condition of the land and will not result in the removal of mature woody vegetation.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019070086 PDF 671 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.