LJJC Matkin Non-Industrial Timber Management Plan, No. 4-18NTMP-001/TUO (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0164-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- LJJC Matkin Non-Industrial Timber Management Plan, No. 4-18NTMP-001/TUO (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0164-R4)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0164-R4, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Mattew McNicol who is representing Linda Matkin, Jennifer Matkin, Christine Savage, and John Matkin. Project activities include installation of permanent and temporary crossings, and maintenance, operations, and other activities at water drafting sites, related to the LJJC Matkin Non Industrial Timber Management Plan, No. 4-1 SNTMP-001/TUO.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext236
- Cross Streets
- Between the communites of Long Barn and Cold Springs in Tuolumne County.
- 10, 11
- Other Location Info
- Section: 12, 15, and 22 In the Hull Creek and Strawberry USGS 7.5 minute quadrangles.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Non-Industrial Timber Management Plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for.the Lead Agency.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019070021 PDF 502 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.