Lugonia Groves Project- Williamson Act Removal No. 14, Agricultural Preserve Removal No. 125, Zone Change No. 458, Demolition No. 295, Conditional Use Permit...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Redlands, City of (City of Redlands)
- Document Title
- Lugonia Groves Project- Williamson Act Removal No. 14, Agricultural Preserve Removal No. 125, Zone Change No. 458, Demolition No. 295, Conditional Use Permit...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- City of Redlands
- Document Description
- Entitlement actions include: 1) Agricultural Preserve Removal No. 125 to remove an Agricultural Preserve Overlay on parcel 0618-161-06; 2) Williamson Act Removal on parcel 0618-161-07, 3) Zone Change No. 458 to change the zone from A-1 (Agricultural) to PRD/R-E (Planned Residential Development /Residential Estate); 4) Demolition No. 295 to remove an existing single family dwelling; 5) Conditional Use Permit No. 1078 for a planned residential development containing 105 single family residential lots and 5 common lettered lots for open space; 6) Tentative Tract Map No. 20126 to subdivide approximately 39.84 acres into 105 single family residential lots and 5 common lettered lots. The applicant proposes to construct a Planned Residential Development consisting of 105 single family detached dwelling units including a neighborhood park and the preservation of an existing citrus grove. The western portion of the site will remain open space/orange grove use. The Project design will meet all municipal code requirements of the City of Redlands for a Planned Residential Development. The General Plan land use designation for this site is Very Low Density Residential (VLDR) for the portion to be developed with single-family dwellings, and City Grove (CG) for the portion to remain an orange grove. The project site is not on a list compiled pursuant to Government Code Section 65962.5.
- Contact Information
City of Redlands Planning Division
P.O. Box 3005
Redlands, CA 92373
Phone : (909) 798-7555
- San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- The 39.84-acre Project Site is located north of Lugonia Avenue and east of Judson Street
- Parcel #
- 0168-161-04-0000, 0168-161-05-0000, 0168-161-06-0000, and 0168- 161-07-0000
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Redlands City Council
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- This is to certify that the Mitigated Negative Declaration and record of project approval are available to the general public and may be examined at the City of Redlands Development Services Department, Planning Division at 35 Cajon Street, Suite 20, Redlands, CA 92373.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019069089_KB TTM 20126 Recorded NOD PDF 159 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.