Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Vegetation Surveys
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Vegetation Surveys
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California State University Chico
- Document Description
- Authorize approval to enter State school lands to conduct vegetation surveys as part of a vegetation mapping program In Lassen County. The vegetation mapping program is a joint effort between California State University Chico - Geographic Information Center and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Several State school lands located in Lassen County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned surveys will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019068098 PDF 537 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.