Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Phase I Environmental Surveys -W 27128
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Phase I Environmental Surveys -W 27128
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Practical Environmental Solutions LLC and ICF
- Document Description
- Authorize approval to enter State school lands to conduct Phase I environmental surveys to support the preparation of an Environmental Impact Report for a proposed solar energy project. Surveys will be conducted pedestrian style with no ground disturbance.
- Contact Information
California State Land Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- State school lands located at Section 34, T. 10 N., R. 14 W. SBM, Kern County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned surveys will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019068075 PDF 765 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.