1K370: Amador 88 Culvert Replacements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1K370: Amador 88 Culvert Replacements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a maintenance project to replace four (4) culverts along State Route (SR) 88 at post mile 56.41, 56.58 (two culverts at this location), and at 58.86 in Amador County. The scope of work includes replacing the 4 Corrugated Metal Pipes (CMP) with Reinforced Concrete Pipes (RCP), installing concrete, flared end sections, and placing rock slope protection (RSP). All work will occur within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to replace the damaged and failing culverts. The project is needed to extend the service life of SR-88 and ensure motorist safety over these drainage's.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. BLVD
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along Stat~ Route (SR) 88' at post mile 56.41 , 56.58 (two culverts at this location), and at 58.86 in Amador County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019068059 PDF 1699 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.