The Santa Barbara Campus is proposing to demolish three dilapidated buildings on the Universities West Campus. Building 357 is south of building 359 and was originally constructed in 1948 as part of the Campbell Ranch. The storage building was used by the Recreation Department for storage and is currently unoccupied and "red tagged." The building is severely dilapidated and requires demolition. It is a, 2,940 gross square foot single-story metal shed with wood framing, no lab, on dirt. See attached photo. Building 359 is west of, and adjacent to Rudy House and was originally constructed in 1921 as part of the Campbell Ranch. The storage building is currently unoccupied and " red tagged." It is severely dilapidated and requires demolition . The same as building 357, building 359 is a 1,964 gross square foot single story metal shed structure with wood framing, no slab, on dirt. See attached photo. Building 356 is west and adjacent to the Rudy House and was originally constructed in 1960 as a detached garage to the Rudy House. The building was used as storage for Facilities Maintenance and is currently unoccupied with abandoned supplies left inside. The building is dilapidated with a giant hole in the roof and dry rot throughout. It is wood framed with stucco on the exterior and a built up roof with a concrete slab. See attached photo.