Exchange of up to 2,000 Acre-Feet of Del Puerto Water District's Central Valley Project Water Supplies with Oak Flat Water District's State Water Project Table
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Exchange of up to 2,000 Acre-Feet of Del Puerto Water District's Central Valley Project Water Supplies with Oak Flat Water District's State Water Project Table
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Title Cont.: A Water. (SWPAO #18021) The Oak Flat Water District (OFWD), a State Water Project (SWP) Contractor, and Del Puerto Water District (DPWD), a Central Valley Project (CVP) Contractor are neighboring districts located north of San Luis Reservoir. DPWD proposes using OFWD's Turnouts B, C and D in Reach 2A of the California Aqueduct as alternate points of diversion to deliver up to 2,000 acre-feet of OFWD's SWP Table A Water to lands within DPWD's boundaries while exchanging a like amount of CVP water supplies to the Department of Water Resources (DWR) at O'Neill Forebay. This exchange is covered under the 2018 Consolidated Place of Use Order (Order) approved by the State Water Resources Control Board and must be completed before the Order expires.
- Other Location Info
- Oak Flat Water District's Turnouts B, C and D in Reach 2A of the California Aqueduct and O'Neill Forebay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory Exemption: 1729 a. California Water Code, § 1729, exempts temporary changes in place of use from the requirements of the California Environmental Quality Act. (Pub. Resources Code, § 21000; see also Cal. Code Regs. , tit. 14, § 15282, subd . (u).) b. The proposed project is a water management operation using only *SEE NOE FOR DETAILS.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019060177 PDF 688 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.