Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0746-R1 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-18-045-SIS "Mossback"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0746-R1 for Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-18-045-SIS "Mossback"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 2 Class I water drafting sites. The water drafting sites both occur on McCloud River and work is not proposed at either location. Use of the sites may vary depending on time of year and operations in the vicinity. The project has been notified pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 1600 (et sec) on page 18 and work is described in the 1611 Addendum on pages 23 and 24 of the subject THP.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2566
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on McCloud River, Tributary to the Pit River, in the Dead Horse Canyon (5505.240202) Planning Watershed, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California; USGS 7.5 minute quadrangle Dead Horse Summit.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019060157 PDF 1755 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.