Meadow Lake Road Culvert Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0054-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Meadow Lake Road Culvert Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0054-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0054-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to County of Nevada as represented by Patrick Perkins. The project is limited to the replacement of three damaged culvert structures with three in kind culverts. The culverts will be approximately 6 feet in diameter and approximately 50 feet long. Jackson Creek will be dewatered using a temporary diversion during in-channel construction activities.
- 39.456775°'"N -120.604597°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the replacement of an existing structure and involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use. There will be no impacts to listed species or sensitive habitat.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019060148 PDF 600 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.