Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0048-1 for THP 1-19-00015 MEN "Lower Bear".
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0048-1 for THP 1-19-00015 MEN "Lower Bear".
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement for the installation of temporary culverts and upgrades to erosion control in Class II and Class III watercourses, and crossing upgrades to erosion control in a Class I watercourse.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1980
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 5.5 miles south-southwest of Leggett in Mendocino County, Unnamed Tributaries of Hollow Tree Creek and Redwood Creek. The project is located in Section(s) 4, 9, and 10 Township 22N, Range 17W; Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Hales Grove and Leggett U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle(s).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection 135 Ridgway Avenue Santa Rosa, California 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019060114 PDF 2066 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.