The project is limited to water drafting from a perennial spring-fed seep, five permanent rocked ford road crossings over unnamed Class II watercourses, one permanent culvert installation over an unnamed Class III watercourse, and four temporary skid trail crossings over unnamed Class II watercourses. The project is located on a perennial spring-fed seep, an unnamed Class III watercourse and multiple unnamed Class II watercourse tributaries to Logan Creek, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California. The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2015-0123-R3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, David Van Lennep, Redwood Empire Sawmills.
This is to certify that a copy of the Negative Declaration prepared for this project is available to the general public and may be reviewed at: CAL FIRE, 135 Ridgway Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401. Please contact the lead agency person specified above.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA