The project is located in Placer County, approximately 1.5 miles southeast of Norden, California. The watercourses affected by the project locations are Serene Lake and Serene Creek. More information can be found in Timber Harvest Plan 2-18-054-PLA.
Township 16 North, Range 14 East, Section 3.
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
The project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA