The projects are limited to the installation of one permanent rocked ford crossing (1); eight temporary rocked ford crossings (9, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27, and 34); and use of one water drafting site (WH-1). Further information can be found in the Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-18-00130-SIE.
The projects are located on un-named Class I and II tributaries of Lacey Creek, which flow to Webber Lake in Sierra County, State of California.
Sections 21, 28, 29, 32, and 33 of Township 19N, Range 14E; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quad map Webber Peak
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA