The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0010-R4, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sierra Pacific Industries. Project activities include installation of temporary crossings, permanent vented ford, temporary impoundments, and operations, and other activities at water drafting sites, related to the Skull Knoll Timber Harvest Plan in Tuolumne County, No. 4-16-001/TUO.
The Project locations occur in the Crandall Peak, Stanislaus, and Boards Crossing USGS 7.5 minute quadrangles, between Skull Creek and Griswold Creek, and between Calaveras Big Tree State Park and Griswold Creek in Tuolumne County.
Township 5 North, Range 15 East, Section 36; Township 5 North, Range 16 East, Sections 25, 34, and 35.
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
The Timber Harvest Plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA